- If Bondi Training Centre cancel a course at any time, participants will be offered the option to reschedule to an alternative class (at no extra cost), or receive a full refund of the course fees. No additional monies will be reimbursed to the participant for any other expenses incurred, or inconvenience caused.
- Refunds requests must be applied for in writing by the participants. If refund is approved, funds will be made by the same means with which the original payment was made (i.e. EFTPOS payment would result in an EFTPOS refund) and will be made to the same person that made payment. If a third party paid the course fee, the third party will be refunded the course fee.
- Certificates cannot be issued until all AVETMISS and USI information has been confirmed (where required) and all course paperwork requirements have been completed.
- If participants have to reschedule the course for below reasons, a $50 course rescheduling fee applies
- Entry will not be permitted more than 15 minutes late from the class start time
- Do not have the correct (or insufficient) identification o Not successful in completing all assessments satisfactorily
- Have insufficient level of English
- If participants cancel course and give less than 7 days’ notice, course Fees are Non-Refundable.
- If participants cancel course and give more than 7 days’ notice money will be refunded minus a $50 administration fee plus the cost of any course material.
- If participants cancel course after rescheduling the original course, there will be a $50 administration fee plus the cost of any course martial.
- If participants fail to attend course or 15 minutes late from the class start time, course Fees are Non-Refundable.
- If participants reschedule course more than 7 days before scheduled course date, there will be a $20 rescheduling fee.
- If participants reschedule course less than 7 days before scheduled course date, there will be a $50 rescheduling fee.
Note: all courses must be completed within 3 months of the original booking date.